Please takte note of the followings:
- 生活瑜伽的学生在参与课程都自动同意了豁免和发布表Waiver and Release Form中的条款和条件。请仔细阅读。
- If you are on long term medication or if you have any medical condition or if you had surgical operations in the past 3-6 months, kindly inform the yoga instructor on prior to the start of yoga lessons.
- Your participation of the classes in Living Yoga is bonded by the terms and conditions in the Waiver and Release Form. Please read them carefully.
• Please eat a light meal one hour before class. If proper meal, please take it three hours before class.
• Note: For those with gastric problem, please have a light, non-greasy snack an hour before class.
• Wear clothing that is comfortable to move, stretch, and sweat in.
• Yoga mat is provided at the studio.
• All registrations are strictly not transferrable, and any sessions not utilised within the validity is not refundable.
• Online sign-up is available and recommended to secure your spot, especially during peak class times.
• Cancellations must be done three hours prior to class. Late cancellations or no-shows will result in the class credit being deducted from your account.
• All other terms and conditions may be changed without prior notice.
• Students are to be in class, on their mats, and prepared for practice 5-10 minutes before start time. This will ensure that classes start on time and students are relaxed and ready for class.